martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

One of the best days of April

The 26th of this month is one day that I will remember for the rest of my life because I could see a singer that I really like. 
When the high school ends I went with my friends to figures to have lunch, then we spent the time walking around La Rambla until some friends arrived (18h). At 18:30 we went to las fires and we were there all the night waiting for the concert of Fernando Costa, that it starts at 12pm.
When the moment arrived we went in front of the stage were where he. It was a really cool experience, I really enjoyed being there and I hope I could repeat another day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The last day of the high school

At the end of the high school, some friends and I will rent a bungalow and will spent all the weekend there. Is going to be our 'exclusi...