martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

Experiences


HAVE ALREDY DONE:

Imagen relacionada

I have visited Carcassonne. I went with my father,
it was the first trip that we made together without my mother or brother. 




Imagen relacionadaI have eaten sushi in a restaurant that has gold toothpicks. From that moment sushi turned my favourite food, it was a really awesome taste experience. From that moment every year, when my father and I go to a trip, we haveto go into a japanes restaurant. 

Imagen relacionada


I have been in a concert of Fernando Costa. It was a really fun and enjoyable experience because I really like  his music. I was next to the stage, I'll always remember that experience.






HAVEN'T DONE:

Imagen relacionadaI haven't visited  Holand yet. I will visit Holand at the end of summer with my father and my best friend.
Resultado de imagen de jamaica




I
 haven't visited Jamaica yet. I will visit Jamaica some day when I grow up with some friends that would like to go too to Jamaica.




I haven't done a piercing in my nose, my ear and my thong yet. I will do the piercing of the ear at the end of the high school, the piercing of the nose I will do it at the end of the summer an the piercing of the thing I will do it when I have 18 years old.

Resultado de imagen de piercing lenguaResultado de imagen de piercing NARIZ DERECHA           Resultado de imagen de piercing HELIX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The last day of the high school

At the end of the high school, some friends and I will rent a bungalow and will spent all the weekend there. Is going to be our 'exclusi...