martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

Next year

Resultado de imagen de alexandre deulofeu batx artistic figueres



Next year I will start higher secondary education of art in the high school Alexandre Deulofeu in Figueres. I really want to study that because I love drawing and painting, is one of my favorite hobbies.

I have some reasons why I want to change of high school a part of the thing that is the only high school here that make art. One of the reasons is that I want to change my life for complete, another one is because I want to stay away from the toxic people I know here, I want to meet people that don't know anything about... And those are some examples.
Node that is necessary for me because I would need it for my future and I really want to start that year, because isn't it only to know how to draw or paint, they teach you the history of art and I really want to know that to have more culture. Obviously, we're going to make the typical class (math, Catalan, Spanish, English and history) but it has more importance the arts.
I was so shocked when I saw that high school because it has mirrors in the bathroom and it was all the high school decorated with some famous draws of famous artists, but it was to some drawings of the people of the school. It has a lot of colors and things that are really creative. I think that I will be so happy doing that high secondary education.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The last day of the high school

At the end of the high school, some friends and I will rent a bungalow and will spent all the weekend there. Is going to be our 'exclusi...