lunes, 1 de octubre de 2018

Drawing My Special Hobby

This month I am going to talk about one of the things that I really like to do when I am bored or worried or sad... What I am talking about is drawing. I think that you can expres your feelings at that moment, you can create a story with a draw, you can create a culture... When I am sad I take my notebook a pencil and I start drawing something and that makes me diconnect of the world, it's like if there wasn't no one around me, I specially like to draw with some music, because the music inspires me sometimes, and make me disconnect too. Now I am learning how to draw the faces of people, but not like most of the people do, that draws that are exactly like the face of real life, I think that that style is really cool but I like more the drawings that look like they aren't okay, that one that can have the right eye bigger than the other. I think that the perfection is in the imperfection. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The last day of the high school

At the end of the high school, some friends and I will rent a bungalow and will spent all the weekend there. Is going to be our 'exclusi...