lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

My Hero

My hero is my brother, his name is Jaume and he's 24 yearsold, but the 20th of November he's going to have 25.

He is my hero because, if I need help, I can tell him and he always going to be there for me, to listen and defend me and brings me tips. He can do everything he wants and hedoesn't care about the opinion of the other people. He doesn't like the typical life of go to work, then turns to house with his wife and his 3 children or things like that, with only 24 years old. He wants to wait to have a family, and he doesn't want to go work like a business man, he prefers a hippie life, like my father when he was young.Now he has a girlfriend, and I am happy because now he is really happy and relax. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The last day of the high school

At the end of the high school, some friends and I will rent a bungalow and will spent all the weekend there. Is going to be our 'exclusi...