lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

The Biggest Dream

My biggest dream is to be a writes arnd a journalist, help people and the animals that need help. I want to be a writer because I think that a book is like travelling to another world, and can transmit you feelings, I want to be a journalist because I really like to investigate and when I learn something new I always have to explain to something what I have lernt happend around the world or diseases like depression, anguish or physical deformations. In additin, I want to help people and animals because I think that is I can buy things to draw, dress, technology... Why can I buy thofethings but no help someone or an animal ?

The challenges that I can find with being a writer and a journalist is that I don't get the marks that unversitcs want to enter, and the problems that I can find to help people or animals is that I don't have enough money to help them.

The solutions to these problems are to study more and be brave and perseverant and earn money or not buying stupid things and spend that money on people and animals.
I know that I can be a writer and a writer and a journalist because I want it and if want it I can do it and because I haven't changed my mind since I was I year old. And I know that I can help people and animals because if I can do it now with 14 years old why can't I help with 25, 45, 65...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The last day of the high school

At the end of the high school, some friends and I will rent a bungalow and will spent all the weekend there. Is going to be our 'exclusi...