sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2018

The worst and the best weekend of my life

One of the worst and the best weekend of my life, the 1st of November I fought with my mother because the last day I didn't go to sleep at home, because she told me "if you leave this house to go with your friends to celebrate Halloween, when you return to the home you're going to find the door locked", so I explain that to my ex best friend, Samay, so she told me "you are going to sleep at my home, because I am not going to leave you sleep on the street". That day I couldn't tell my mother that I am going to sleep with Samay because my phone was dead because she was all the night after playing games with my phone, so when I went to her house, I asked her for a charger, but she told me that she can't go to take the charger because his father is with a friend in the room, so I wait all the night for him to leave. At 8 o'clock in the morning the phone of my Samay was ringing constantly, so I said to her that she had to take the call because it could be my mother, she pretended to do like she was sleeping, so I took her phone to look for the number, but she instantly woke up and told me that the phone rings every day at the same hour that is a company from Girona, and I said to her “just let me see the number of the person pleases, I could be my mother, “ she doesn't let me see the number, so she took her phone, and she hid it under the pillow. At 10:30 I got a charger and I could explain all to my mother by a message, and then I called to my brother to tell him if he could come and take me to house with mum, he told me that her girlfriend is going to be there in 5 minutes, so I change my clothes to go to the street to wait here, Samay At that moment told me that my mother was the person how was ringing at the morning, I was angry with her because I told her that she had to take the call, but she doesn't want because she knows that was my mother, and she doesn't want to tell me that. The girlfriend of my brother took me and give me some food and a juice of fruit to have a little breakfast, then we went to take my brother, and then we go to him. My brother comes with me to talk with my mother, we were fighting all the day, I start to have a headache and I said to my brother if we cold go to walk or something because I didn't want to be there, so we go for a walk with her girlfriend, and then we go to Vilajuiga with my father, and we talk about all that happened and I decided that it could be a good idea to stay there 4 days, so I went with my brother to tell that to my mother, she was angry and starts to tell me that I am the worst daughter of the world. On Friday I went to Figueras to meet with some friends and then I went to the mother's Nerea house and I sleep there because the next day we have to go to the Salon Del Manga. On Saturday we go there, it turns into one of the best days of my life, I was all day laughing except one moment that two guys come to me to ask me if I give french kisses, because I carried a poster that it was written On Saturday we go there, it turns into one of the best days of my life, I was all day laughing except one moment that two guys come to me to ask me if I give french kisses, because I carried a poster that it was written On Saturday we go there, it turns into one of the best days of my life, I was all day laughing except one moment that two guys come to me to ask me if I give french kisses, because I carried a poster that it was written “FREE KISSES”, first able I don't know what was a french kiss, but when I returned home and I explained all to my father, he told me what was a french kiss I was freaking, I didn't think that someone gone ask if I could do that just because I have a poster that says that I give free kisses, but that doesn't matter, I give so many hugs, so much choice, 2 girls asked for me and to Nerea if we could take a picture with them because the dresses that we carry it was cool, we were disguised as cats. It was a cool day. But on Sunday I returned to the house of my mother to talk more relaxt, but when I opened the door and told her mum she told me that I don't have a mother, we star to fight again, but this time we were just me and her no one else. My father was infant of the house waiting to know if I could stay there or if I have to return to Vilajuiga, my mother didn't like that he was waiting there and told me that I had to go down stairs and tell him that moves of there, my father told me that that is on a public space, so he could be there if he wants, when I told that to my mother, she turns more angry with me because I talk with my father, because she doesn't want me to talk with him, I don't know why. I was crying so much because my mother stars tell me things that are so hard to tell to anybody. At the latest minutes that I was with her, she told me that I have to delete her number and I have to write that my mother is dead for me, all that just only to go with my father for 4 days, despite that weekend I have to go with him. The last words I said to her were “I don't care what do you think of me, I am going to ask for a shared custody” she told me that I will repent, because those moments are going to be the last moment that I am going to saw her, because when I go to the police to ask for that she's gone say no, and she's going to go to Morocco, I told her that when I grow up I don't want to say that I left my mother, that when I grow up I want to say that I tried to have a relation with her, but she doesn't want it because she prefers her dignity before her kids, that I don't want to have the sensation of, “and if it was done, it would be better the situation?” So 3 days later I decided to write a letter to my mother, so I wrote the letter and leave it at home. From that day until now she doesn't tell me anything. Now I am with my father. The day of the Salon Del Manga the father of Nerea called her, and he tells her that if she smokes and if I smoke that Samay said to her mother that her and I smoke one packet a day, It was completely false, so I decided to ask Samay why she told that to her mother and why if my mother send her a message and an audio why she doesn't answer if she saw it, because my mother show me the messages and told me that she was online, and she saw the messages instantly, but she doesn't answer until 13h, 5 hours later. That day I went to her House to take my clothes, and she doesn't have the education to leave the bedroom and go to the door to give me my clothes, she sends me her little brother to give me my clothes but with the pant broken and without one tracksuit pants, so I ask for they to her little brother, he went to ask her, and she leaves me waiting for 30 minutes there to go there and tell me that she is wearing them, I give her, she's panting to change them and to give me my pants, but she doesn't want it. When we were talking, she was putting faces like “why are you here”, “you're a bitch”... I told her bye and I want to give her a hug to be educated, but she was so gross. 2 days later I discovered that she broke my phone, because the day of Halloween my phone was okay but the next day I found it broke, then she told me that she was playing games with my phone, and that the phone was carried with her all the night, so I couldn't break my phone, and I she told me that the phone was only taken from her, no one else could break the phone. So now Samay is my ex best friend, and my only best friend is Nerea, and I am living with my father in Vilajuiga without knowing anything about my mother.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The last day of the high school

At the end of the high school, some friends and I will rent a bungalow and will spent all the weekend there. Is going to be our 'exclusi...